Replay3 Cash

Replay3 Cash
Cash replay is given over the amount you play during a day. You can come in the next day to collect this amount. You collect it by clicking the Cash button on the board.

When you play e.g. 10 games costing L$100 each and the replay is 5% you get 5%x10x100 = L$50 in cash replay.

Do not forget to come back to collect your cash. At the bottom of the board you see the time to go. When the time is finished, a new day start. You can collect your cash in the 24 hours after that.

* Click the button Find in ranking to see your position on the board.
* Click the button Cash in order to cash out your winnings. The board will pay you and send you a message.
* Please note the board is limited to 150 participants. The top 150 participants will get paid, the rest not. However, we have far from a 150 players a day at Devlish Dream.
* The percentage is clearly displayed on the board. You might have seen the same boards elsewhere too without such display, but we think it is good to show what you can expect.

Strategy
The only thing you have to do to get this reward is to come back the next day and click the Cash button. The reward is a simple 5% of what you played. Don’t forget to cash and don’t play a lot if you know you can’t come the next day to cash.

You can use the knowledge that you’ll get 5% back, when determining what to play and how much. When the replay is 5% and you win more than 95% of your money back on the game and the other rewards then the 5% extra of the Replay3 Cash is enough to make sure you are a winner, playing with a profit.

Of course don’t overlook the Replay3 Credits, giving you even more back.

Comments are closed.